In this 1 or 2 hours intro session, you are introduced to the background of speakGreen and
the principles that can change a red standpoint into a green perspective.
You learn about
- the purpose and background of speakGreen
- turning “no” messages into constructive statements (e.g. peace! instead of no war!),
- replacing the 7Ms of Traditional Management Language with life-affirming words (e.g. due date instead of deadline, teams instead of units, human sources instead of human resources, women and men instead of men and women)
- promoting insightful daily communication (e.g. both/and instead of either/or) and
- future steps of speakGreen and participants’ potential contribution.
Furthermore, we co-create more “green over red” words and expressions
to become an active author of the future.
speakGreen had already the pleasure of offering intro session during
- the World Appreciative Inquiry Conference (WAIC) 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa: http://www.2015waic.com/images/Abstracts/ai15abstract00008.pdf
- the Canadian Positive Psychology Conference (CPPC) 2016 in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/exhilarate2016/391305/
- the Art of CO during the European Week of Collaboration 2016 in San Sebastian, Spain: http://www.theartof-co.com